Difference Between Mentality And Mindset
Most of them don't have a proper understanding of mentality and what it means to be successful
Success is the result of hard work, intelligence and the ability to learn from failure. The mentality of having a precise understanding of why you choose to work towards a certain goal. Everyone has their own personal goals they want to achieve in life. These goals come from their own personal "mentality". Having this mindset allows you to determine what you want from life and what actions you need to take to achieve your goals. Many make the mistake of equating mentality with a person's mindset. The misconception many people have is that having a “good” mindset means having the right mindset, or having the “right” mentality. In reality, you can have the “wrong” mindset and still achieve your goals because you have learned from your mistakes and made the necessary adjustments to your plan. What is a mindset?
Mindset is having a proper understanding of why you choose to work towards a certain goal. Mindset is simply the way a person feels on the inside. It is a mindset not only of your goal but the underlying reason why you choose to make the effort to achieve that goal. Mindset is simply your mentality, which is your inner feeling towards a certain subject. It can be anything you are passionate about, whether it is a profession, a sport or even a hobby in life. Everyone's mentality can vary drastically based on their personal interests and goals they want to achieve in life.
Mentality is a way of thinking or having an attitude towards something you like. Your mentality is determined by your mindset and how you approach achieving your goals in life. Understanding what each means will help you determine which one best fits your personal goals in life.
1. Mindset is simply the way you feel about something. Meanwhile, mentality is determined by your mindset and how you approach it to achieve your life goals.
2.Mindset means having the right mindset, or having the “correct” mentality. Mentality means having the correct mentality, or having the right mindset for reaching a certain goal.
3. Having the wrong mindset doesn't determine whether you will achieve your goals or not, it means that you have to make adjustments about how you choose to achieve them. Whereas having the wrong mentality will prevent you from achieving your goals.
4. The mindset you have determines what actions you will take towards your goals. Rather, mentality determines whether or not you will work towards achieving it
5. Having a good mindset means having a proper understanding of why you choose to work towards a certain goal (mentality). Meanwhile, having a mentality means understanding why you choose to strive for a certain goal.
6. Having a good mindset doesn't determine whether you will achieve your goals or not, it only determines how you choose to achieve them. Having a good mentality means having an inner drive or willpower to achieve a certain goal and not letting anything get in your way.
7. Having a good mindset will cause you to be willing to take the necessary actions to achieve your goals. However, mentality will not determine what action you will take and can prevent you from achieving your goals.
8. Having a good mindset means having the ability to learn from failures and adjust how you achieve them. Mentality means being able to understand when something in life fails, but also learn from it and move forward with a new strategy or approach to achieve your goals.
9. Having a good mindset means understanding the reasons for success in life. Mentality is a means of understanding what you want from life and what actions you need to take to achieve your goals.
Mindset and mentality are two different things entirely, as they are two different attitudes you can have towards a particular subject. There is nothing wrong with having a mentality or mindset towards something, but having the right mindset and the right mentality to achieve a certain goal in life is what determines whether you will achieve it or not.
The main goal in life is to be successful and achieve all your personal goals. A proper understanding of mindset vs mentality will help you determine which one best fits your life goals. While this article explains the difference in mindset and mentality, it still doesn't explain why you have to work hard to be successful. The best way to understand why you should strive to succeed is to learn how to develop a positive attitude towards your goals (mentality).
Original By : Jay - Mind By Design
Mentality Over Culture
As an illustration for decades, managing an organization with a majority of technical experts specializing in various disciplines is not an easy thing, not as easy as managing an organization that consists of a group of management, administrators and inspectors..
In general, the methods of the consultants are still not enough to form the right "value over culture" nowadays. Someone who will control an organization today must have a high and flexible management art value, if you want to create a balanced "mentality" condition for employees and their respective professions, especially for employees who are at the core of their business. And must be able to form a leader who has a "mentality" that far exceeds the ability of his mindset. This will be a condition that makes "individual culture" above corporate culture. This is what we're looking for.
What is this condition more accurately called?
A true marketer ideally has a character such as "addicted" to find as many customers as possible, very hungry for opportunities, desire to sell and attract strong customers. Likewise, an Engineer ideally has a character that is always oriented and really likes even "addicted" to everything that is technical and technical, so that his time and abilities will be very valuable for the company. A true soldier at heart will always be willing to sacrifice for the nation and homeland, and obey superiors' orders without reason and only one reason, namely to fight to win or die. Here it can be seen that one of the key words is "addiction", "very strong desire", "integrity"
Every employee who is the spearhead of the company and its professional leaders must have a "mentality" in accordance with their respective professions and fields if the company wants to progress on the basis of competence and an intelligent mentality.
It seems that this is in the Hi Smart People Consultant program. This is what you need to consider to shape employees to become addicted to their work in a smart and positive sense
Original By : Hengky G Widjojo - President Director DBILDR INDONESIA